"For the glorious cause of LUCRE I will do anything, be anything"
Monday, September 20, 2010
Too much green
Time to go short?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have been wondering same thing. But sametime you have think about economic growth of US and China, if these two big economies shows stable growth we could be at beginning of huuge bull run. I think small correction is very likely because there will be bad news coming up also and investors are shaky from past volatile market. What short strategies you would use?
I don't see any real growth in the US economy in the next decade. The GDP may go op a percentage or two during certain periods, but it'll come down within a relatively short while.
I've some short ETFs(SBB, SDD etc.) and some US companies with highly leveraged balance sheets on my watchlist.
2 comments:
I have been wondering same thing. But sametime you have think about economic growth of US and China, if these two big economies shows stable growth we could be at beginning of huuge bull run. I think small correction is very likely because there will be bad news coming up also and investors are shaky from past volatile market. What short strategies you would use?
I don't see any real growth in the US economy in the next decade. The GDP may go op a percentage or two during certain periods, but it'll come down within a relatively short while.
I've some short ETFs(SBB, SDD etc.) and some US companies with highly leveraged balance sheets on my watchlist.
Post a Comment